- AA 1P Headphone/Line preamplifier provides single ended RCA and balanced inputs; phones output and single ended RCA as balanced outputs.
- All RCA inputs are differentially processed so the sources are not connected to common ground. Because of this solution there are no ground loops among different sources, so the usual noises are eliminated.
- Inputs which are not selected are all electrically disconnected from the preamplifier, so they have no influence on reproduction while not in use.
- All the switching functionality in the preamplifier is managed with hermetically closed signal relays with Au/Ag contacts.
- The volume control circuit is an active solution so the unwanted noise related to volume position is maximally reduced and optimized.
- Mains power supply consist of a low noise switching unit with additional filtering. The main supply voltage is from 90V up to 250V AC (no switch required).
- Inputs are selected with a three position toggle switch. All control logic signals are electrically isolated from the rest of analog circuits.
- Enclosure is made of polished stainless steel and 3 mm anodized aluminum sheets. The inscriptions are laser engraved.
- The remote IR control unit (as option) consists of a microcontroller that with a separated power supply. With this approach all the induced noises are maximally reduced. The volume regulation is controlled by a motor attached to a stereo potentiometer.
- As an option the unit offers also a Phono RIAA input for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. The Phono amplifier uses high grade audio optimized operational amplifiers working in class A. High grade capacitors and precision resistors are used. The second option is an IR remote control to manipulate the volume.