- Vacuum tubes line preamplifier with two double triodes. As an option, with additional two low noise double triodes, it can be upgraded with Phono RIAA moving magnet preamplifier.
- Special low voltage vacuum tube circuits for tubes life extension.
- AA 1P AT Headphone/Preamplifier provides single ended RCA and balanced inputs; phones output and single ended RCA as balanced outputs.
- All the switching functionality in the preamplifier is managed with hermetically closed signal relays with Au/Ag contacts.
- The volume control is realized with Bourns or Alps potentiometer to maximize balanced volume tracking.
- Mains power supply consists of external unit that is adapted to different mains supply voltage 110V or 240V AC 50/60 Hz.
- Inputs are selected with a three position toggle switch. All control logic signals are electrically isolated from the rest of analog circuits.
- Enclosure is made of polished stainless steel and 3 mm anodized aluminum sheets. The inscriptions are laser engraved.
- The remote IR control unit (as option) consists of a microcontroller that with a separated power supply. With this approach all the induced noises are maximally reduced. The volume regulation is controlled by a motor attached to a stereo potentiometer.
- As an option the unit offers also a Phono RIAA input for moving magnet. The module is realized with two double low noise triodes. High grade capacitors and precision resistors are used.