- AA 1A power amplifier provides single ended RCA and balanced input. Single ended RCA input is differential processed so the source is not connected to common ground. Because of this solution there are no ground loops among different sources, so the usual noises are eliminated.
- The design of the power amplifier uses N-Core technology from Hypex. Chief distinguishing features are flat frequency response irrespective of load impedance, nearly frequency independent distortion behavior and very low radiated and conducted EMI.
- Output impedance is very low at 0,01 Ohm and because of this the frequency response is very flat at all loads.
- Very high efficiency at 92%.
- The mains switching power supply providing the power amplifier is a compact, high power, highly efficient, regulated half bridge converter with synchronous rectification on the main output rails.
- The efficiency is high at 90%.
- The main supply voltage is from 90V up to 250V AC (auto switching).
- The control unit controls provides the standby mode (consumption 0,12W), monitors the amplifier temperature and potential output voltage error so no protection relays are used. Because of this concept the output impedance is very low. The control unit drives also the power clip indicator and the error indicator.