Unmistakably Well Tempered Lab, the new Amadeus 254 GT range of turntables represents the culmination of many hours of our research into achieving exceptional analogue playback.
With a combination of many of the successful elements found in all of WTL turntables these new Amadeus 254 GT model will enhance the enjoyment of any analogue music collection.
- Double isolated multi-layer plinths
- CTRL Electronic Speed Control for 33 1/3 to 45 RPM switching
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- LTD tonearm
- “Zero Clearance” platter bearing
- Servo controlled motor with vibration controlled mounting
- 0.004” polyester thread belt
- Fully damped tonearm featuring precision made golf ball suspended in silicone fluid for optimum variable damping
- Easy azimuth adjustment Fixed headshell with no fussy setup
- Well Tempered Lab unique bearing and polyester thread belt for vanishingly low wow and flutter
- Acrylic platter
- Isolation feet included