Amadeus 254 GT
Unmistakably Well Tempered Lab, the new Amadeus 254 range of turntables represents the culmination of many hours of our research into achieving exceptional analogue playback.
With a small nod towards saving the planet with the use of bamboo (there are other sound reasons) and a combination of many of the successful elements found in all of WTL turntables these new Amadeus models will enhance the enjoyment of any analogue music collection.
- Double isolated multi-layer plinths
- Full electronic speed control incorporating a regulated power supply
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- LTD tonearm
- “Zero Clearance” platter bearing
- Servo controlled motor with vibration controlled mounting
- 0.004” polyester thread belt
- Fully damped tonearm featuring precision made golf ball suspended in silicone fluid for optimum variable damping
- Easy azimuth adjustment Fixed headshell with no fussy setup
- Acrylic platter
- Isolation feet included